ADuC7000 @ GNUARM

Hello group.

 We have posted a preliminary set of header files for the new Analog
ADuC7XXX MicroConverter devices at the GNUARM site
(http://www.gnuarm.com , under the Files section). Please note that
this is still a work in progress.

 The Analog Devices people have been kind enough to give us access to
the datasheet's draft and they will be sending us a kit to test the
GNUARM distribution in it. With ADCs, DACs and even an integrated PLA,
the ADuC7k parts look very cool and seem to fill the gap for ARM7TDMI
devices in the analog field.

 Cheers!

--
PabloBleyerKocik /"I believed that people would become programmers
 pbleyer2004    / and not need companies as much. You can see how