ADE7753 prod. quantities?

Anyone out there. We're looking for a source of production quantities of the Analog part ADE7753, in any package type. We've email in to Analog of course, and our buyer has scoured her sources to no avail. Is this a good device with no way to get parts?

thanks, DLC

  • Dennis Clark snipped-for-privacy@frii.com
    *
  • "Programming and Customizing the OOPic Microcontroller" Mcgraw-Hill 2003 * ============================================================================
Reply to
Dennis Clark

The Ananlog Webshop allows me to request 4999 devices and tells me "in stock"

Uwe Bonnes