Addenda to Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems

If you navigate to

you will find that I have started adding end-of-chapter exercises to the supplementary material for "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems". They're a work-in-progress, so I'll bount no bounties for misspelled words (although such bug reports are still welcome).

If you're interested, take a look. I have worked problems up to Chapter

7, as a side effect of a class that I taught using the book. It's enough work just to get them ported and prettied up -- after Chapter 7 things will get Really Slow.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott