Add Cloning Capabilities to RCM3319

Hello All,

I am new to the forums, previously have been lurking throughout the forums. I have a rabbit core 3319 micro controller that has source code that I no longer have access to. I was wondering if there was a way I could clone this device using rabbit core cloning tool.

After some reading I found that the enabling of cloning is dependent parameters set on the master 3319 chip. My main question is, is there a way for me to set the parameters of the 3319 master chip to allow cloning without flashing the entire program on to the chip. Once again I no longer have access to the original C code, but was hoping if there may be a method one of yall may have used to flash parameters to the 3319 without having to flash the source code as well.

Is there a way to flash just the bios to the chip without it overwriting the flash memory portion containing my unrecoverable source code.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out, I don't know if all of this is possible, I could really use a second opinion.

arkaneedthese