ADC trouble, migrating 16C77 to 16F77

I am changing the pic in a board made at my work and I had thought I
would just be able to re-target the code and drop it in. No luck. I
read the microchip migration document and checked all the differences
but I cannot find out why the product is not working.

The chip is running and doing all it should do apart from the ADC,
which is returning values that are different from what the C part used
to return, in the same hardware.

Does anyone have any clues about what might be causeing this problem?
(apart from using Microchip parts thank you)

Thanks,
Tony

Site Timeline