AD: Buy PC/104 boards online @ www.pc104shop.com

Micro Technic in Denmark are pleased to announce that we have now expanded the range of PC/104 products in our online shop:

The shop now offers a complete range of PC/104 boards:

- CPU boards

- Power supply modules

- Serial expansion boards

- Ethernet boards

- Analogue and digital I/O boards

- Complete pre-configured PC/104 systems for data logging and control in IP-20 proof housing.

Making it your one-stop site for your complete PC/104 system.

The shop provides an easy way to purchase our competitively priced products including easy-to-follow links to the information you need to make your decision. This includes up-to-date stock availability, datasheets, software drivers and utilities. Most products can be dispatched the same day and for some regions, the boards will be supplied within 48 hours after ordering!

We look forward to seeing you in the shop.

Frank Max

Micro Technic

Reply to
Hoochieman