[AD] ARM boards from MPE

Now availale from MPE is the C and Forth programmable ARM USB Stamp. 60MHz ARM, 128k Flash, 64k SRAM, USB, user programmable CPLD.

Also the TiniARM module

Stephen

-- Stephen Pelc, snipped-for-privacy@INVALID.mpeltd.demon.co.uk MicroProcessor Engineering Ltd - More Real, Less Time

133 Hill Lane, Southampton SO15 5AF, England tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691 web:
- free VFX Forth downloads
Reply to
Stephen Pelc

I seem to recall suggesting to you that you should consider selling a low cost ARM dev kit and you told me it was not practical, that it would be next to giving it away. I would say $300 for a board and development software is a lot cheaper than your standard package. What prompted the change of mind?

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.

rickman

Might be very interesting to me if its physical interfaces can be adapted to what I'm doing. However, the link to the schematic (which I suppose would tell me what I want to know) gives me a "Not Found".

-jpd

Reply to
John Doty

NEW ARM board design with PHILIP LPC 2106 with JTAG

US $65 + shipping ready for shipping

Reply to
arm developer