[AD] ARM boards from MPE

Now availale from MPE is the C and Forth programmable
ARM USB Stamp. 60MHz ARM, 128k Flash, 64k SRAM, USB,
user programmable CPLD.
   http://www.mpeltd.demon.co.uk/usbstamp.htm
Also the TiniARM module
   http://www.mpeltd.demon.co.uk/tiniarm.htm

Stephen
--
Stephen Pelc, snipped-for-privacy@INVALID.mpeltd.demon.co.uk
Re: [AD] ARM boards from MPE

I seem to recall suggesting to you that you should consider selling a
low cost ARM dev kit and you told me it was not practical, that it would
be next to giving it away.  I would say $300 for a board and development
software is a lot cheaper than your standard package.  What prompted the
change of mind?

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com
Re: [AD] ARM boards from MPE

Might be very interesting to me if its physical interfaces can be
adapted to what I'm doing. However, the link to the schematic (which I
suppose would tell me what I want to know) gives me a "Not Found".

-jpd

Re: [AD] ARM boards from MPE
NEW ARM board design with PHILIP LPC 2106 with JTAG

http://arm.web7days.com

US $65 + shipping
ready for shipping

Site Timeline