About XCP

Hi. Anyone know about Xen Cloud Platform?

I have no any experienes about XCP. I have downloaded the source code from the website. But I don't know hot to compile the source code.I also don't know where to find any useful information.

Please give me some help.Thanks

Reply to
leilei

I don't know where to find information about Xen either, but it's not this newsgroup. It's a good idea to read some of the other posts in a group before posting yourself, to see if it looks like the right place.

Reply to
David Brown