About NXP TDA8007 (smart-card chip controller)

Dear everybody,

I'm having a trouble writing a software driver for the NXP TDA8007. My software is able to read and write any of chip's registers. What I don't understand refers to bit CRED (MSR register) behaviour. First instruction of my driver is a write operation on CSR register. After this operation CRED clears and never sets ! The datasheet tells bit CRED clears after a fast read on URR register or after a fast write on UTR or TOC registers. In my case CRED clears after a simple write to CSR register. Then, I expect CRED sets up after the guard time in order the CPU can access to URR/UTR/TOC registers. But it never sets up !

Did anybody experience my problem ? Could you suggest a sample software driver or any application note for TDA8007 where I can find the answers to my questions ?

Best regards

/Alessandro

Reply to
alessandro.strazzero

Please limit your line length. Under 72 chars is good, 67 is better. I fixed this one.

--

                        cbfalconer at maineline dot net
Reply to

Please limit your line length. Under 72 chars is good, 67 is better. I fixed this one.

--

                        cbfalconer at maineline dot net
Reply to
CBFalconer

Is there a way to get the Mozzila client to do that automagically?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

... snip ...

In Netscape 4.75 it is: preferences/mail & newsgroups/messages/message wrapping.

I expect it is somewhat similar in Thunderbird.