about Nucleus Net

Hi, I'm a new one in Nucleus. Our company will develop a program based on Nucleus. I want to know how can I start?

Where can I find more details about Nucleus Net. thanks

Reply to
onion

For future reference, what is the name of your company?

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
An IEC 61508 compliant real time kernel for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Donald

Google

You're not welcome.

Reply to
John Speth

Well, that certainly sets a new standard in "do my project for me" posts. RTFM.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "how many clever men have called the sun a fool?"
Reply to

SichuanSoft, a Chinese outsource company.

Reply to
onion