About dtmf and um91215B

Hello , i managed to handle the I2C part of my project , thank all of you.

But now i'm in a "strange world" full of "dtmf , pulse , dialer..." really scary , i looked at the datasheet and i dont understand anything . What are the steps required to output a digit , i.e if i want to outpu "911" , how should i do , i didn't find any ressources o that subject.

Any helps welcolmed , thanks !!!

Reply to
zebulon