a strang thing about my rtl8139 driver.

Hi, I have some problems about my rtl8139 device driver. I only enabled the Rx Interrupt Bit in the Interrupt Mask Register. But I have found that, the Tx Interrupt Bit, Rx Overflow Bit in the Interrupt Status Register were set to 1 some times. Especially, when the Rx Overflow bit in the Interrupt Status Register was set to 1, the network card can not produce any other Interrupt.It can not receive datas anymore.

Is there any one know how to solve this problem?

Reply to
leilei