A Sign of a Real Engineer

Tons. Here's my favorite:

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Or a lot less on a good school.

A lot of parents at AU buy their kids condos (or let them use their football Saturday digs), then sell them after graduation. When more than one sibling attends the same school it gets particularly attractive.

You want it all! ;-)

Reply to
krw

Interesting. Dilbert has lost weight over the years. He was definitely "portly" in that strip. Thanks for the link. ed

Reply to
Ed Prochak