A quick c programming survey question

interview

presented

one

stations

cars or people?

The phone book? Am I to count them?

Not where I come from. The only 'american' books I got to read was Jack London. Otherwise we read Dickens, Orwell, that russian chap who's name I can't spell etc....

Which commerce is that?

Yeh that probably was a bit fast.

it

tim

Reply to
tim

Round covers _can_ fall into their round holes provided they're not in a Euclidian spacetime. An observer standing outside the Schwartzchild's limit of a black hole would see the round hole elongate into an elipse as it approaches the limit but from the perspective of the guy trying to put the lid back on it would still be round. }:-}

Reply to
Harry Roberts

And now I'm stuck with the mental image of a city worker standing over a manhole scratching his head and muttering "how did that happen?"

--
Darin Johnson
    "You used to be big."