A favor: Research participants wanted for data collection of individual's color preference

Hello.

I hope you will help me by taking a brief survey at:

This survey is used to collect data of individual?s color preference, which will be used to answer some questions about individual differences in relation to color. Data will be used to develop a set of color- preference palettes. The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete. I am looking forward to have more participation in the survey. Please take the survey while you have time, and help pass this URL to your friends and family who will interest in this topic. Thanks for taking the time. Sincerely,

--yiqi shao

Reply to
yiqishao

Firstly, what is this to do with embedded systems?

Secondly, I'm both a man and an engineer, and it is therefore impossible for me to form an opinion on whether or not I like a color.

Regards, Richard.

*Now for ARM CORTEX M3!*
Reply to
Richard

oh come on Richard, we all know the rgb(245,186,181) is your favorite...

Reply to
jamie

The survey asks for "colours you like" and "colours you don't like". This, for me at least, is the Wrong Question.

FWIW: in isolation, I have no particular preference for or dislike of individual colours. In combination, however, it's a different matter.

(I could also add that texture, luminosity, and other non-colour effects also play a part.)

This survey is the visual equivalent of a language school asking me what words I like, or a maths school asking me to choose some nice numbers.

YMMV.

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

for