A cheap embedded webserver platform with PCI

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on a cheap embedded webserver platform that includes PCI. What I'm looking for is something pretty small (ideally).

Reply to
b01011010

Take a look at

They may have what you want. I use one of their three port Ethernet boards as my firewall. It comes with 3.3 volt PCI slot.

Also check out

I use one of their older wrap.2d boards for our book web site
Their (not yet available) xlix1b might also meet your needs.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith

Define "small"

Reply to
Donald

Those are mutually contradictive requirements. The PCI socket itself is too large already to qualify as "small", by most means of qualifying that term. Same goes for cheap. Platforms without PCI would almost certainly be cheaper than those without, for the simple reason that a truly cheap can't provide the horse power to implement a PCI master.

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker

Thanks Bob. This is about what I'm looking for.

Sorry for ambiguous use of the terms cheap and small. In the end I will probably need to build a custom board with just the 3 chips I need, but I'm prototyping the project now with bigger components.

Cheap: Around $200 Small: 8cm x 6cm

Reply to
b01011010

Try the lantronix xport.