9S12DP256 board

Hello,

I am looking for a low-cost Motorola 9S12DP256 board with not too many bells and whistles. All I need is the micro, the power supply circuit, and BDM connector. The pins need to brought out to a connector as well. Thanks in advance for the information.

Reply to
jah

In case anyone is interested, I found a good low-cost (MiniDRAGON+ is under $100) at the following website:

jah

Those look like pretty decent little boards at excellent prices, and development tools are free since GCC supports hc11/hc12, development tools are free.

I'm especially impressed that it comes with a bootloader and debugger that _nobody_ wrote! Apparently it just evloved...

"The answer is that the MiniDRAGON+ will work with any software tools and any BDMs, because the bootloader and the D-bug12 are supplied by Motorola. We did not write them and nobody wrote them."

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I own seven-eighths
                                  at               of all the artists in