Subject Author Posted Replies

Error in compiling mpc5500 init_code project
I was compiling the mpc5500 init_code project from FreeScale on my MPC5566 evaluation board. I am using FreeScale code warrior 5.9.0 for compilation. But, I got the following error message....
2
2

CyaSSL 2.2.0 Released
Hi, We wanted to let you know that CyaSSL 2.2.0 has been released and is now available for download from the yaSSL website. This release contains bug fixes, feature enhancements, and is a recommended...

USB/SCSI-2 interface chip ?
Dear all, We are looking for an USB to SCSI-2 bus interface chipset. Not a ready-made interface cable, but either a dedicated bridge chip (I'm afraid they no longer exist...) or a microcontroler/FPGA...
4
4

MIPS Introduces Aptiv Generation Cores
They look impressive and compete with ARM nicely. Article includes a roadmap comparison and power dissipation figures. Bill Giovino
3
3

EuroForth 2012 dates and location
The Forth conference, EuroForth 2012, will be held at an Oxford college from 14-16 September 2012. There will be a two day Forth standards meeting 12-14 September. We will publish more details on the...

Altera Cyclone Processor
Hi! I have very little (almost nothing ) experience working with Altera Cyclone II kit, but I have a problem and looking to find a solution to a problem. I want to use a processor for building...
3
3

SOLIPSYS LABS provides Embedded Systems & Digital Signal Processing Training @ bangalore
SOLIPSYS LABS is a technology company with core specializations in mathematical modeling and simulation along with design and development of embedded systems for a wide range of industrial...
1
1

C preprocessor magic to put a define in a string
Title says it all. I'd like to be able to pass version numbers in as command-line defines, then do some magic such that they can appear both in strings and in numbers. So, I call something like: g++...
20
20

DC Drive
Motion Controllers are used for numeric control using pulse strings, multi-axis control and synchronized cam control. Motion Controllers are widely used in the packaging, printing, textile,...

Pronouncing numbers
Hi, I'm trying to settle on a pronunciation algorithm for numeric strings (e.g., "1234567.89") for my *backup* speech synthesizer (i.e., the synthesizer that MUST WORK regardless of what else might...
12
12

CAN <--> USB Adapter
Can anyone recommend a good CAN to USB adapter? I need to interface a PC to an industrial control system that uses CAN. I have two primary requirements: robust hardware (this will running in a system...
12
12

Any very low power SPI flash?
Hi, i am developing a battery (CR2032) powered device that must log a few sensors for a minimum of 3 months every minute but longer would be better. The duty cycle is very low. In order to save the...
9
9

Building the Board Support Packages
Hello TO all guys I want to know that how to make a BSP ( Board support Packages ) for a new hardware using Linux kernel. I mean is there any tutorial in regard with this topic. Also what are the...
7
7

OT: A "decomposed" business structure
Hi, I suspect many folks have telecommuted, worked off-site, etc. As regular employees, subcontractors, etc. And, possibly with many *other* such INDEPENDENT people at the same time. But, in my...
43
43

integration testing framework
I am currently looking for an integration testing framework for C and embedded. Ideally it should be possible to emulate hardware (input boards). Do you know any open source solutions that you have...