Subject Author Posted Replies

another weird USB thing
Our little USB interfaced thing is doing something else that I don't understand. We use an LPC1768 to manage DACS and stuff. It has a USB interface, which we program such that it enumerates as a...
9
9

RealTerm Spy Mode
I've been using RealTerm for comms work and I would like to use the spy mode to "see" the traffic between my program and the serial device I am controlling. But I don't know if this will actually be...
10
10

Searching for webserver board/module with some I/O
For a demo project we want to use a webserver interface to some simple hardware. The initial demo will be 3 devices and after that a very small annular volume. For that reason we don't want to invest...
20
20

need ARM dev kit - please help
Where are good places to get the following dev kit in the USA? CS-E9302 Development Board for EP9301/EP9302 ARM920T MCU Any other good dev kits and books for ARM?
9
9

I2C code not working for LPC2138
Hi all, I wrote a code to read temperature from an temperature sensor through i2c, but, it is not passing even the start condition and becoming infinite loop in the while(I2C1STAT != 0x08); Please...

LPC1768 USB hangup
We built a little picosecond pulse generator box with a USB interface. The USB is directly into an LPC1768 NXP ARM chip, and we're using the USB stack and inf file that Code Red provided. It...
24
24

Ram disks/interfacing to commodity memory
I'm considering a project here where I'll need a reasonable amount of storage in an otherwise "small" system. The spec hasn't been firmed up yet but I imagine we're looking at a 16 bitter CPU,...
17
17

Code Red for ARM Cortex M3 development - any good ?
Hi, I am hardening up on using Code Red 4 for my new STM32L15xx based project and I wondered if anyone here can tell me from experience whether they have had any issues or problems with this tool set...
34
34

Review My Book
If you have a copy of my book, you have a chance to do the world (and me) a favor. Go onto Amazon, and review it -- please. It has exactly one review, and that's from a guy who's disgruntled that the...
46
46

Linux + Control bus?
I think it's hard to ask for help when you are truly confused. I apologize = if this question is poorly worded, I don't have enough knowledge to phrase = it right. I have carried out circuit analysis...
5
5

EuroForth 2012
EuroForth is consistently the best international Forth conference, attracting people from as far away as Australia, South Africa and the USA. EuroForth 2012 will be held at Exeter College, Oxford....
1
1

STM32F152 question
I'm setting up a new project on an STM32F152, and and having a problem with the wakeup timer of the RTC. It seems to be running, setting the interrupt flag, and the interrupt is enabled, but not...
8
8

scheduling discipline for packet transmission
Hi everyone, in my software design I have a set of processes - state machines - which are running in turn, each of them performing a relatively small step and then returning control to a main loop...
13
13

[cross-post] nested interrupts
Dear all, I would like to understand more about nested interrupts since it looks to me they break my code and I'm not sure why. I have three 'items' in my software: a serial port, a fifo and a timer....
43
43

Equivalent magjacks
Hi, I am trying to source an equivalent part to the RJLD-043 magjack, and I think I've found one in the SI-50163, but the 'dots' on the transformers are at different points. My question is: does that...
3
3