Subject Author Posted Replies

Where to add new block in NVM?
In our target board, we use 32K x 8 EEPROM. Our NVM is partitioned into non-relocatable area and relocatable area. In the non-relocatable area, there is block reserved for machine serial number, a...

Nulling a long-tailed pair
Okay, I have a long tailed pair (actually a Gilbert cell differential output), presumably diffused resistors to Vdd, and there's a DC offset and tempco of that offset. Current is about 1mA on each...
1
1

what should i see in ngw100's serial port in the first boot (using buildroot)?
Hi, is just that i built buildroot successfully, and i put the files in the= SD card (the ones from the root folder), but i dont see anything in the se= rial port (using minicom), i don't know what to...
1
1

EWSTM8 of IAR - problems with breakpoints
Dear, I have been trying IAR EWSTM8 Beta version. This beta version has solved a = problem with crashes as result of Live Watch activation and yet some improv= ements. Still, one of the annoying...
2
2

OpenTech the largest package for free designs and tools
Hello, I'd like to announce the new release of OpenTech Package 1.9.0, the first a= nd the largest Open source EDA tools and open source hardware designs distr= ibution package. OpenTech is the first...

Quick Connect Contacts
I am looking for some type of contact to use on a front panel that would allow the momentary connection of a pair of discrete wires. I looked at the junction blocks used for speaker wire on stereos,...
18
18

Can't profile functions with STM32 and SWD
I'm working with an STM32F205, which I can program and debug with an ST-LINK V2 and the SWD port. I'm using IAR EWARM 6.40 and the C-Spy debugger. Programming, run, stop, breakpoints, etc, all work...

Embedded Systems 100% Placement
Hi Zubin, Sorry for the late response. Please find the attached course plan. Job Oriented Course (JOC) means it should offer the below 3 Steps. Step1: Subject Concepts coaching for the technical...

ACCESS Database
Hi, This is Mac , - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc. We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to Full Name :...
4
4

Looking for USB hub with ULPI upstream port
Hi I have a microcontroller that I'm considering using for a new design. It has a USB controller with a ULPI interface that requires an external USB transceiver to connect to the USB DP and DM...

Simple, Passive Interface from 1.8V Output to 3.3 volt circuit
I am looking at a chip which only uses 1.8 volt power and has diode clamps to the power and ground rails. I want to drive a 3 volt LCD display. The chip maker tells me, "Swinging 3.3v open drain is...
18
18

Looking for sample codes toward HCI/SWP
I am looking for open-source sample codes/project that deals with HCI (Host Controller Interface) over SWP (Single Wire Protocol), for an NFC application development. Could anybody please provide some...

How a function could crash the program which is not called
Hello, I just define a function but i have not called it yet...but it crashed... There is no memory limit problem i have checked and there is not much local variables which might cause stack...
9
9

FAT32 implementation on at91sam9260
Hello, I want to implement the FAT32 file system on USB host port for application is to to read/write the .txt file from the mass storage device. so please help me regarding to this topic.... I've...
2
2

How not to be a mouse?
A device is streaming binary data to PC by COM port. Sometimes Windows mistakenly recognize such device as a mouse. So mouse pointer starts crazy jumping over the screen, pressing buttons and like....
15
15