Subject Author Posted Replies

Very Urgent Required : Application Security Engineer for Bahrain
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Application...

Synchronising two voltage regulators
So, I have a power headache :) One of the chips I want to use in a project has very specific power require ments ... - The VDD supply must ramp from 0V to its final value within 10ms to ensur e...
11
11

Flag for missed interrupt?
While developing embedded systems, many times I thought it would be useful to have an additional flag for every interrupt. This flag should be set by hardware if interrupt request was set again before...
18
18

Embedded linux and achievable timer rate
I've been stopped dead by a limitation with the ARM-9 250 MHz SBCs, running Linux, that I've been relying on for my next project. The maximum rate I can run a repeat timer (setitimer, etc) at is 50Hz,...
5
5

CFP - Journal JSA (JCR-indexed journal, Elsevier) - Special Issue on: Design Space Exploration of Embedded Systems
Call for Papers - Journal of Systems Architecture (JCR-indexed journal, Elsevier) Special Issue on: Design Space Exploration of Embedded Systems

codewarrior p&emicro error:"Can only debug one program at a time."
Hi i ask your help can't acces to a Kinetis uC i have this error: "Failed to resume target process., Can only debug one program at a time." Rebooting PC or programmer(Cyclone max) has no effect How...

2nd CFP: ADAPT 2013 at HiPEAC 2013
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call. ================================================================================ CALL FOR PAPERS ADAPT: 3rd International Workshop on Adaptive...

"El. Design" '96-'2002,is it worth scan or is everything on line yet?
Hi i have a stack of "Electronic Design" magazine,i need space at home so i decided to donate it to a library,a school,and so on. I'm interested in keeping on cd some articles,poor Bob Pease corner...

how to let the gcc compiler optimizer know that my GCC inline asm code is using stack?
how to let the gcc compiler optimizer know that my GCC inline asm code is using stack?It keeps flushing the items I pushed onto stack.
5
5

Help with PIC32 Virtual Ram pointer
The sample thermo.zip at http://173.224.223.62/pic32 print out the pointer of a global variable. Linker place it in page A0. Microchip ran it on their simulator and they got the correct result. I ran...
4
4

Error Logging
Greetings, I want to add error logging to a system. Due to space restrictions I can only log binary messages, say 1 byte for the error code and a variable number of bytes for the payload. Is there an...
4
4

Seeking more input on hobbyist demo/educational stuff
Okay. Just to start off the list of candidate processors for educational purposes and writing up various considerations for them, let me offer this because then folks will say "you missed this.." and...
99
99

Using a TVS as a zener, bad idea?
Been doing some experimentation with TVS's and have found that they seem to be usable as a zener diode when their clamp voltage has been achieved but with a very low current. Eg. If I have a TVS with...
4
4

Somewhat OT: Efficient timing under Linux
Programming a somewhat compute-intensive and time-critical application on an embedded ARM-9 system, running Linux. I need a clock in the low tens of milliseconds for triggering synchronous functions,...
5
5

Laying out ddr traces
So, I'm trying to attach some DDR SDRAM to a blackfin DSP. It's the first t ime I've tried to lay out DDR, and I'm not finding it easy-going... Here's an image of the left side of the DSP and the...
7
7