Subject Author Posted Replies

Infineon C164CI -word accesses on 8-bit bus
Hello, I'm working on the redesign with the Infineon C164CI microcontroller which is interfaced with 16-bit flash and SRAM (odd and even byte addressable with BHE and A0).The configuration of C164CI...

CPU's and boards for hobbyists?
[Cross-posting to news: just in case.] [...] > Or maybe someone just enjoys soldering their own computer and the > feeling when it's booted for the first time (if it boots...)? Well, as long as 8-bit...
21
21

microcontroller in SPI Slave mode when clock is continous and no SSEL
Please can i have your help? I'm confused about the following situation: A transceiver is connected in SPI mode to a microcontroller(LPC12xx). The transceiver outputs a continous clock ,and it does...
6
6

EADOGM LCD interface with STM32
Hello All, I am undergraduate student. I want to interface LCD display EADOGM 16*2 with STM32 controller. I am using 8 bit interface. The connection is as below RS-D7 RW-D8 E-D9 C0-C7 are connected to...
5
5

Cal Ohne (FPP for i8008): Who was [s]he?
Wrote an amazing FP package. Never got to say thank you.
3
3

CyaSSL embedded SSL now available for MQX!
Hi! yaSSL is happy to announce that the CyaSSL embedded SSL library now support s MQX/RTCS/MFS as well as the Kinetis MCU and H/W RNGA. To supplement the port, we have also released several example...

Debugger Design
Hi Guys I am studying about debugger , how they works and other stuffs related to that but I am not finding the right stuff so that I can design my own debugger for all ARM based processors and...
5
5

ARM modules for automotive.
Hi, I am looking for ARM modules for automotive application. At this time I am using AT91SAM9260 module, but it is discontinued. Minimum operational temperature range: -30 to +80C Vibration resistant....
6
6

Culham Centre for Fusion Energy - Recruitment Fair
Have they made any progress in preventing exposure to Beryllia dust during the frequent torus turnarounds?
2
2

Announcement: C/C++ code generator from UML state diagrams now support parallel regions (AND states)
Hello list readers, SinelaboreRT supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code from UML state diagrams. It was built especially for embedded software developers. Generated code can run even...

Re: Surplus WinSystems LBC-586 embedded computers with PC/104 bus for sale
lable d are read sted WinSysytems builds boards in the US and is an employee owned company(according to one of the videos i saw). They have some other youtube videos up. They just celebrated 30 years...
5
5

Looking for a switch
Does anyone know of a pushbutton switch that can be surface mounted to the back side of a PCB with the actuator button protruding through a hole in the PCB?
15
15

802.15.4 RF issues
We are using the Microchip MRF24JA40 802.15.4 RF transceiver, might look into Atmel's AT86RF231 and Freescale's MC13202 as well. We have one working board talking to a Microchip pre-made module, but...
26
26

Tequipment.net bleh.
Looks like these guys are a problem.. they took well over a month to ship (shown as in stock), and when I opened a Paypal claim (almost $3K USD was charged upon order, not held back to shipment like...
40
40

Compiler bug or my mistake?
IAR AVR ECPP Overloaded function: void foo(u8 x); void foo(s16 x); It appears that foo('A') calls s16 version of function, as if 'A' is int. However foo((u8)'A') calls u8 version of function, as it is...
9
9