Subject Author Posted Replies

Extended assembly in GreenHills compiler
I am using PowerPC 55xx with GreenHills compiler. The following inline extended assembly code, asm("mftbl %[reg];" : [reg] "=r"(reg)); returns a syntax error saying a ')' is missing. Now, I am...
13
13

Announcement: Generate code from Modelio state machine diagrams
Hello list readers, the new SinelaboreRT code generator now supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ / Java code from state diagrams created with Modelio. Features: - Generates clear...

CCS v5 Error
I am taking the liberty to cross-post this to because it's more of an embedded programming issue than a digital signal processing issue. It's been a long long time since I've used Code Composter, but...
1
1

how to find network available on telit ge864-gps.
hi, I'm writing vhdl code for TELIT GE864-GPS module, my aim is to send an sms to a particular number whenever the network is available, the data in t he sms will be changing, but what i don't...
1
1

baud rate autodetection on AVR 8-bit?
BTW, is there an easy way to autodetect the baud rate while using an AVR UART? (Preferably something that works with ATmega8, given that those MCU's are such a cheap thing nowadays.) There're some...
104
104

uCSimply.com website launched
We have launched our Microcontrollers Simply website You can find there ARM9 processor module based on ATMEL AT91SAM9260 including Linux BSP, two Cortex-M3 modules with LM3S800 and with LM3S6965 TI...

Getting started with AVR and C
I am quite used to playing with PICs and JAL v2. I use the PicKit3 for programming and debugging. Now I want to learn C and AVR. I thought it may be a good idea to do both at the same time. I already...
152
152

Purchasing memory DIMMs for embedded projects
We're doing a project that uses about 150 DDR2 SODIMMs. Because we're using an FPGA, rather than a conventional motherboard chipset, the DDR2 controller IP demands we have to burn the DIMM timing into...
13
13

Is there anybody that had succes in waking up Kinetis K20 fom VLLS3 mode?
Hi, i ask your help once more; i'm working on a vary basic project with the purpose of verify if i'm able to bring a Kinetis microcontroller (MK20DX128) in Very Low Leakage Stop 3 mode,and then ,after...

Reverse current into a lithium battery
Hey, maybe one of y'all might know this. I'm working on a super low power personal project, MSP430 based, that will hook up to a garage door opener's pushbutton circuit. My guesstimated average load...
8
8

Video Controller :: Best Practices
I have to design a video subsystem for instrument. Nothing really fancy; just color TFT with menu interface, fonts, bitmaps, graphic primitives, plots and such. The graphics would be entirely CPU...
5
5

Help with AR7 and embedded in general
Hi, I've got a router with a TNETD7300GDU I'd like to employ, so I begun researching in the subject. This seems to be an AR7 mips32 4KEC cpu, for which no data-sheet is available, and which is...

matlab code for modulation
hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam ,64 qam and dpsk ... regards chethan kumar
10
10

Infineon C164CI -word accesses on 8-bit bus
Hello, I'm working on the redesign with the Infineon C164CI microcontroller which is interfaced with 16-bit flash and SRAM (odd and even byte addressable with BHE and A0).The configuration of C164CI...

CPU's and boards for hobbyists?
[Cross-posting to news: just in case.] [...] > Or maybe someone just enjoys soldering their own computer and the > feeling when it's booted for the first time (if it boots...)? Well, as long as 8-bit...
21
21