8051 listserver

Thanks to all who helped me out with 8051 books. next I would like to subscribe to an active 8052 list. I have found a yahoo group 8052 but the traffic is nearly all in Italian. Also logged into the Philips web based message board but I would prefer an email based list. Any suggestions or am I already here?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Ian Bell wrote in news:3f8eaebf snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com:

Not a list server but

and check out the forum and Keil's[1] website which can be quite 8051-specific despite being a compiler forum.

Also, feel free to grab my free UART driver at

[1]
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell