8051 instruction set

Does anyone have a link to the 8051 instruction set?

Many thanks

Re: 8051 instruction set

Yes, I do. Thanks for asking. And if you say "please", I might even post
it. Politeness costs nothing.

pete
--
snipped-for-privacy@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas."

Re: 8051 instruction set
Re: 8051 instruction set

Oh pleeeeze, "8051 instruction set" (including the quotes) on google gives
you 1180 !
When are people starting to use their own brains....

Meindert

Re: 8051 instruction set
It's in the back of the C51 primer at
http://Quest.phaedsys.org

Re: 8051 instruction set

You should be ashamed of yourself for not checking with the creator of the
8051, see this Intel we page for all the official 8051 stuff.

http://tinyurl.com/yg4w

--
- Mark ->
--

Re: 8051 instruction set

Start at 8052.com for tutorials and links for all things to do with the
8051/8052.

Ian

Re: 8051 instruction set

Many thanks for the replies.

Perhaps I should have said please but I felt using please and thanks in
consecutive sentences suggested to me that it might form the notion I was
grovelling!

I did a google and it was for that reason I posted this.  What I should
perhaps have said was a "good" link.  When you get so many hits a search
engine becomes less useful in telling the good and the bad apart.  It seems
whoever has spent the greatest resources tends to be further up in the
ratings than they deserve.

Re: 8051 instruction set

No sweat. There are always someone who will point fingers and scream
"GOOGLE" after you.

seems

The net is loaded with good 8051 information. Surf around and let us know if
you find some usefull pages.

--
mvh/rg. Christian
Påkører du klovbærende vildt, afmærk stedet

Yes. They're called Jerks.

Re: 8051 instruction set

......and there are always people who need at the least 'four pleases' and
'five thanks' otherwise you are rude ??!!?!

Re: 8051 instruction set

Ok, I apologize for my rude reaction. And I'll give you a tip as well: when
you search for a phrase with multiple words, don't type them as single words
but enclose them in "". In this case "8051 instruction set" is a set of
words that are highly likely to be used in this order. So if you search
google for   8051 instruction set, you get far more useless links than if
you use "8051 instruction set" (including "").
But I still don't understand why you didn't find anything suitable. The
first page of google, even when searched without "", gives me 4 links that
contain the complete instruction set.

http://www.csun.edu/~drh7889/8051IS.doc
http://www.8052.com/set8051.phtml
http://physinfo.ulb.ac.be/cit_courseware/i8051/part2.htm
http://www.keil.com/dd/docs/datashts/atmel/at_c51ism.pdf

in the

Mmm, at least the first three links I gave you, are not from companies that
sell 8051, although that would be the best place to get the information
from. So "8051 manufacturer" might have been a good search phrase as well.

Best,
Meindert

Re: 8051 instruction set
Yeh grovel is fine.

Re: 8051 instruction set

I didn't respond because I thought the request a bit trivial: I just
typed 8051 instruction set into Google search (no "s) and of the first
three links, two were 404's and the third contained everything you could
wish to know. Is my Google better than yours?

<http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/comp/8051/set8051.html

Now let's see what you can do with it!

Paul Burke

Site Timeline