8051 instruction set

Does anyone have a link to the 8051 instruction set?

Many thanks

Reply to
Fred

Yes, I do. Thanks for asking. And if you say "please", I might even post it. Politeness costs nothing.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas."
Reply to

Oh pleeeeze, "8051 instruction set" (including the quotes) on google gives you 1180 ! When are people starting to use their own brains....

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

"Fred" wrote in news:3fd5f2a0$0$14029$ snipped-for-privacy@lovejoy.zen.co.uk:

You should be ashamed of yourself for not checking with the creator of the

8051, see this Intel we page for all the official 8051 stuff.

- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

Start at 8052.com for tutorials and links for all things to do with the

8051/8052.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

In article , Meindert Sprang writes

It's in the back of the C51 primer at

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org
\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

Rinux

Many thanks for the replies.

Perhaps I should have said please but I felt using please and thanks in consecutive sentences suggested to me that it might form the notion I was grovelling!

I did a google and it was for that reason I posted this. What I should perhaps have said was a "good" link. When you get so many hits a search engine becomes less useful in telling the good and the bad apart. It seems whoever has spent the greatest resources tends to be further up in the ratings than they deserve.

Reply to
Fred

No sweat. There are always someone who will point fingers and scream "GOOGLE" after you.

seems

The net is loaded with good 8051 information. Surf around and let us know if you find some usefull pages.

--
mvh/rg. Christian
Påkører du klovbærende vildt, afmærk stedet

Ok, I apologize for my rude reaction. And I'll give you a tip as well: when you search for a phrase with multiple words, don't type them as single words but enclose them in "". In this case "8051 instruction set" is a set of words that are highly likely to be used in this order. So if you search google for 8051 instruction set, you get far more useless links than if you use "8051 instruction set" (including ""). But I still don't understand why you didn't find anything suitable. The first page of google, even when searched without "", gives me 4 links that contain the complete instruction set.

in the

Mmm, at least the first three links I gave you, are not from companies that sell 8051, although that would be the best place to get the information from. So "8051 manufacturer" might have been a good search phrase as well.

Best, Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Yes. They're called Jerks.

Reply to
Bob Stephens

......and there are always people who need at the least 'four pleases' and 'five thanks' otherwise you are rude ??!!?!

Reply to
Gerard Zagema

Yeh grovel is fine.

Reply to
CBarn24050

I didn't respond because I thought the request a bit trivial: I just typed 8051 instruction set into Google search (no "s) and of the first three links, two were 404's and the third contained everything you could wish to know. Is my Google better than yours?

Now let's see what you can do with it!

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke