8051 File I/O no RTOS

I'm trying to do file I/O on a CompactFlash disk. The example code I have is full ATA standard but is not working for me. Their stuff is for wav file format. I'm trying to make and write to a text file. I'm needing help with the C code to work with ATA and CompactFlash for file I/O.

AT89C51SND1 & AT89C5132 Keil compiler Fat16

Thanks,

Sean

Reply to
Sean Whitesell