Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- 8051 64K external SRAM possible?
- andrew queisser
February 20, 2004, 10:09 pm
rate this thread
Re: 8051 64K external SRAM possible?
Of course it is possible. P0 and P2 give 16 address lines. You are
adding XDATA which is 64K external data. This is a seperate space to
the iData and Data. (though confusingly some 51]s have "internal xdata"
that is an additional space.)
There is a description of this in thje C51 Primer at
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\
/\/\/ email@example.com www.phaedsys.org \/\/
- » Atmel STK500 beginner Flash mem verification problem
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Don't you just hate it when the wrong firmware is installed?
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming