Subject Author Posted Replies

XRite i1
I have a technical problem with using this on Windows 7 (in a slightly off-the-beaten-track way). Larger data trandfers are failing. Ordinary tech support do not seem to be interested (and we are not...

[ANN] XMODZ-Fast modulo reduction VHDL IPs
The XMODZ IP collection provides fast hardware implementations for the modulo computation on integers. The collection comprises of two distinct IP modules, modk for modulo by a fixed integer constant...

Which AVR Studio and C compiler for AVR 8-bit microcontroller and JTAGICE?
I see there are three AVR Studio versions: 4, 5 and 6. Which one to use? I don't understand if a free C compiler is present in all of those versions or only for AVR Studio 6. Anyway I see there is a...
5
5

How to load bootloader(using debugger) in ARM7 based target?
Hello, I built bootloader for NXP LPC2468FBD208. Following files were generated: NXP2468_BootLoader.hex I'm using Keil tools. I have ULINK2 debugger connected from PC(USB) to target board. Which above...
2
2

Two-wires RS485 single master multi slaves: how to define the receiving buffer
I have a typical two-wires RS485 network with multiple nodes. Only one node (the master) can start a communication: it sends a packet/request and receives a packet/answer. Usually the slaves can't...
15
15

ARM compiler
I'm trying to recreate a simple ARM compatible processor in a FPGA. I did one similar to the 68HC11 in my Digital Design course in school. But when we did the assembly language we had to hand assemble...
22
22

RFID tag EM4100: strange protocol
Has someone some experience with RFID tags, in particular EM4100? For me, this is the first time I approach RFID. I'm developing a U2270B-based reader. The output of U2270B is a generic input pin of a...
9
9

Very Urgent Required : Analyst - Applications Support for UAE
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for...

Using a Li_Ion charger with Ni-MH
I was wondering whether a 4.2V li-Ion charger could be used to charger 3 se ries NiMH batteries, assuming appropriate current limits where in place. I understand that they may not achieve full charge,...
9
9

CFP: MuCoCoS Workshop at PACT-2013 (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
CALL FOR PAPERS: 6th International Workshop on Multi/many-Core Computing Systems (MuCoCoS-2013) September 7, 2013, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK in conjunction with the 22nd Int. Conference on Parallel...

Please, suggest a SPI EEPROM programmer with SMD socket
I have to purchase a serial EEPROM/Flash memories programmer (SPI, I2C) that usually supports also many other devices (PIC,...), even if it's not a must. I'd like to have also a SMD socket/adapter for...
1
1

OFF TOPIC: good blogging websites ?
hey all. I used to use livejournal to blog about various embedded projects I am working on. But they have changed their interface and they dont allow one to post attachments. So my question is - what...
1
1

What happened to RFID readers IC U2270B from Atmel?
I have an old RFID reader that is based on U2270B chip from Atmel (previously from TEMIC). It seems any kind of info about this IC are disappeared on Atmel web site. There are only documents and info...
3
3

Re: Bar Code Labeling Software
So much of this depends on the context. From the mention of OpenOffice I assume that this is a one-off hand-assembled document rather than programmatic ouput from a DB or whatever. I've only had an...
8
8

Microcross X-Tools license help?
It seems that Microcross, Warner Robins, GA a supplier of Visual X-Tools and gnu x-tools has gone away. Web site has been down since last year. I have used their tools on a few projects over the years...
10
10