68K dev. kit for hobby use

Hello,

I am looking for a low cost development kit based on Freescale 68k - preferrably 683xx - controller for my hobby use. Can anybody tell me where I can find and buy them online (any online site other than freescale.com)? Thanks.

VG

Reply to
Vcc Ground

There is one at Axman for $199.00:

Jean Tabel

Vcc Ground wrote:

Reply to
Jean Tabel

New Micros has a pretty nice looking 68332 board for around $200

Bob

Reply to
MetalHead

Take a look at the M5213EVB, it comes with CodeWarrior Special edition(128k code limited) and the P&E USB BDM Multilink cable for about

300$. Unfortunately the M523xevb (modern version of 68332) is much more expensive, about 700$.

Emmanuel

Reply to
Bugman

Far right hand columns.