68K dev. kit for hobby use

Hello,

I am looking for a low cost development kit based on Freescale 68k -
preferrably 683xx - controller for my hobby use. Can anybody tell me
where I can find and buy them online (any online site other than
freescale.com)? Thanks.

VG

Re: 68K dev. kit for hobby use
There is one at Axman for $199.00:
http://www.axman.com/Pages/neuprod8_cmm0332.html

Jean Tabel

Re: 68K dev. kit for hobby use

New Micros has a pretty nice looking 68332 board for around $200
   http://www.newmicros.com /

Bob

Re: 68K dev. kit for hobby use
MetalHead a crit :
Take a look at the M5213EVB, it comes with CodeWarrior  Special
edition(128k code limited) and the P&E USB BDM Multilink cable for about
300$. Unfortunately the M523xevb (modern version of 68332)  is much more
expensive, about 700$.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=M5213EVB&parentCode=null&nodeId01%62468rH3YTLCFqnN&tid=tcft
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=M523xEVB&parentCode=MCF5232&nodeId01%62468rH3YTLC00M99715

Emmanuel