Subject Author Posted Replies

Code coverage tools
Hello, I work in the medical area and I'm looking for a code coverage tools. So do you have any tips, advices or warning about good or not so good tools. Thanks in advance, Rainer
1
1

NE2000 NIC driver for Linux 2.6
Hello, I'm trying to write my own driver for NE2000 NIC PCI card for Linux. I read the docs for DP8390 (NE2000) controller but I can't understand the remote DMA operations. The doc mentions that...
8
8

CFP: MuCoCoS-2014, August, Porto, Portugal
7th International Workshop on Multi/many-Core Computing Systems (MuCoCoS-2014) in conjunction with Euro-Par 2014 25-29 August, 2014, Porto, Portugal AIMS AND SCOPE The pervasiveness of homogeneous and...

Compass chips
I'm looking at this chip: HMC5983-TR, along with its friends and relations. Anyone have any mileage with these? Are any ones particularly better or worse? Are any suppliers particularly better or...
36
36

Networking Problems with Telnet
I have a custom app that uses a telnet connection to the Windows telnet program to use as a streaming data display. This program has been working just fine for a number of years under XP, Vista and I...
56
56

Daylight savings date identification over the net
About every year when it comes to it I search some reasonable way to implement it and shortly after I give it upand go empty handed. Does anyone know how do MS and Android devices do it? Where do they...
42
42

Z85C30 D/C (Data/Control) pin
I'm writting a driver for the Z85C30 and did read the user manual but still unclear of when to set high or low on the D/C pin. Any advice? The manual wrote "In the SCC, the data registers are directly...
2
2

Blutooth Stack(lwbt Stack)
Hello, I am new to bluetooth, I want bluetooth in my application to send data send to mobile. I want a Bluetooth Stack which should be port on my microntroller where my other application is runnning....
2
2

mb-gnutools
Hi everyone, we have a modified microblaze (mblite) on top of which we added an fpu and everything is implemented in an FPGA. I'm now facing the issue to generate a toolchain for this platform [1] and...

Where are device drivers with respect to HAL?
Where do device drivers fit with respect to Hardware Abstraction Layer(HAL)? For example, flash memory drivers or Real-Time Clock Drivers? Do these device drivers have any interaction with HAL?...
1
1

(OT?) A comment question about correct English usage
I was just writing a comment as I have been doing last 30 years or so and I was unsure whether to say "from" or "of" or something else. The text is: "Allocate memory either from the system or from a...
10
10

STM8S programming.
I was looking for a cheap MCU with > 384 bytes of memory and at least 6 IO lines and 16MHz or better. The cheapest I found on digikey for my requirements was this one: I have some experience...
7
7

Your favorite protocol for transmitting big files
Crud. In my last posting, I forgot that while I'm downloading little files to this new gizmo, I need to upload BIIIIIIIG files. The thing includes a data logger. I need to be able to upload files via...
29
29

Your favorite protocol for transmitting small files
Text file, < 2k bytes, all printable characters, linefeeds, and returns. No blank lines. I need to be able to offer the user the ability to download a configuration file to a device, without confusing...
15
15

UML 2.0 Certification - Fundamental Exam Preparation - 21 hours training in Dubai
Course Outline: Course Date: Mon, 2014-06-09 09:30 Prices and bookings: Venue: Dubai Villa Rotana Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road 118737 Dubai United Arab Emirates Link(s) to other Courses you might be...