Subject Author Posted Replies

Interesting Project - STRATUX, Raspberry-Pi based ADS-B receiver.
Here: $120 R.W.

STM32 Motor Control Library
Hi So, I am seriously considering trying out the STM32 Motor Control library on STM32F051 device Anyone been down that road, experiences to share? Thanks Klaus
1
1

MSP430 Calculator with keypad and LCD
I am working on a calculator that can add, subtract, multiply and divide in any base between 2 and 16 with MSP430g2553 in assembly language. I already can do this in any base but the problem is that...
5
5

Cortex-R with IAR EWARM
Dear community, I bought a TI RM57L Launchpad and Segger J-Link EDU emulator several days ago. The core is ARM Cortex-R5. I'd like to debug codes with J-Link emulator. Since IAR EWARM supports both...

Rearview Mirror GPS Navigator with Snapdragon 410/MSM8916 Custom Solution
This multi-functional 5 inch Android smart rearview mirror with car GPS navigation is designed for a Shenzhen company. It is super powerful, integrated with G8916 core board powered by Qualcomm...

Normal numbers in, weird numbers out
OK, I'm stumped. I'm also up way past my bedtime. The following code is supposed to calculate the average of a triplet of readings which has been previously summed, then display them in the form...
60
60

First Snapdragon Core Board ever
G8916 Core Board First Snapdragon Core Board ever CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 410/Part Number MSM8916 Cortex-A53 Quad Core 1.2GHz 40.5mm*56.5mm*2.8mm 4G TD-LTE FDD-LTE Cellular G8916 core board package...
2
2

STM32: DMA and .. timers ???
Hi all, I am learning about the stm32f1xx devices, trying out some example-codes on using DMA with the ADC and DAC. However, when reading the information in the reference-manual about DMA, it mentions...
3
3

CANBUS Tx/Rx with data length > 8 bytes
Hi to everybody! I should implement a function on my uC (Freescale MAC7121) that will receive and/or send data with length > 8 bytes: is it possible? I read on the datasheet that the message buffer is...
63
63

elements of array not accessible within loop
Hi there Im pretty new to embedded programming and so I stumbled upon a problem. I do: int i; char foo[2048]; char bar[3000]; for (i = 0; i < sizeof(foo); i++) foo[i] = bar[i]; The code seems ok and...
5
5

Experience with MCP7940?
I'm getting the software going for a MCP7940, and the I2C interface is giving me fits. This is with software that worked fine for a couple of ST inertial sensors. Has anyone had success or failure...
7
7

PIC16F648A interrupts
I have a simple program that runs the (timer2) PWM reliably, scope measurements confirm timing of pulse width and the rate as well. I add a simple 256 location lookup table to change the PW on a...
5
5

ARM Cortex A53 Octa Core 64-bit Application Processor S5P6818 Released
Based on ARM Cortex A53 Octa Core, 64-bit desktop-class architecture, with world leading 28nm manufacturing technique, S5P6818 brings a new level of performance and efficiency ever. The most advanced...
1
1

join our experiment on public discussion of ADAPT'16 paper submissions!
Dear colleagues, As a part of our ongoing initiative towards open, collaborative and reproducible computer systems' research, we cordially invite you to participate in the public pre-reviewing of...

Interrupt type: edge, pulse, level
Hi, I have a peripheral that has an active high interrupt output that is assert ed when it needs attention. The driver for this peripheral when servicing t his peripheral needs to clear the interrupt...
9
9