Subject Author Posted Replies

CFP: E-MuCoCoS at ISC (Frankfurt, Germany)
2016 Workshop on Exascale Multi/Many Core Computing Systems (E-MuCoCoS) In conjunction with the ISC ( Frankfurt, Germany, June 19 - 23, 2016 * CONTEXT Exascale computing will revolutionize...

Compilation of Buildroot 2016.2 for Raspberry Pi with Musl 1.1.6 fails - no stddef.h header
To recreate the problem: $ wget $ tar -xjf $ cd buildroot-2016.02 $ make raspberrypi_defconfig $ make menuconfig In the "Toolchain" section select "Toolchain type" "External toolchain" and then in...

GPDSC to GCC Makefile converter for ARM
Hi, I wanted to be able to use the original STM32CubeMX tool for generation of initialization code, and skeleton of the firmware, and be able to continue further development in the fully open GCC...
1
1

WiFi module Woes
Hello fellow developers, I would like your opinion about the case below: Mid 2014 I finished the prototypes of a new product using a WiFi module of a manufactur I will call 'X', and some other...
3
3

CFP: 2016 Universal Technology Management Conference (UTMC) - USA
2016 Universal Technology Management Conference (UTMC) Bemidji State University, Minnesota, USA May 26-28, 2016 The event will be held over three days, with presentations delivered by res earchers...

Workers Mobile Time Attendance Tracing Software Singapore
Mobile Clocking simple time entry makes it quick and easy for employess to enter time. With no software to install, you can start tracking tima, proje ct, and tasks in real time from any...

Workforce Time Attendance Software Singapore
Whether hosted on our secure servers or yours, this next generation browser based interface will give you instant real time insight to effectively man age your company's Workforce Time Attendance...

Web based Time Attendance Software Singapore
Track your employees labor on smartphones in real time, with GPS location p recision. Web based Time Attendance Software Singapore have developed a con joined twin like relationship with their smart...

Time Attendance Software Singapore
Mobile Clocking provides a secure, employee benefits management portal wher e employees can login to view their own paid time off benefits, request tim e off, and stay up-to-date on changes. Time...

Student Attendance Tracker Singapore
The easy to use interface provides a friendly method to schedule both work time and time off. The software allows you to choose and customize Group Sc hedules, Individual Schedules, and Recurring...

Attendance Tracking Mobile Application Singapore
Mobile Clocking reporting solutions empower you with informed real time dec ision making capabilities so you can easily convert data into actionable, v aluable information. Attendance Tracking Mobile...

GPS time Attendance Tracking Software Singapore
Data collection is the ?rst step in your GPS time Attendance Tracki ng Software process, this critical step must be accurate and easy to use fo r your employees. This has led to smart phone apps...

Mobile Attendance Solutions Singapore
Mobile Attendance Solutions Singapore Consumers have developed a conjoined twin like relationship with their smart phones. This has led to smart phon e apps becoming an elegant medium for businesses...

Free Attendance Tracking Software Singapore
Free Attendance Tracking Software Singapore at Opus Software, we are purpose-built for delivery. We don't just create -- we balance creativity and technology to build engaging experiences. Website:...

Mobile Time Attendance Tracking Singapore
Mobile Time Attendance Tracking Singapore has developed a conjoined twin li ke relationship with their smart phones. This has led to smart phone apps b ecoming an elegant medium for businesses to...