Subject Author Posted Replies

Mobile Attendance
Mobile Clocking provides a secure, employee benefits management portal where employees can login to view their own paid time off benfits, request time off, and stay up-to-date on changes....

Workforce Management System
The easy to use interface provides a friendly method to schedule both work time and time o?. The software allows you to choose and customize G roup Schedules, Individual Schedules, and Recurring...

Real time GPS tracking
Easy Clocking reporting solutions empower you with informed real time decis ion making capabilities so you can easily convert data into actionable, val uable information.Wide array of payroll reports...
1
1

Employee attendance
Data collection is the ?rst step in your time & attendance process, this critical step must be accurate and easy to use for your employees. We offer employee time clocks with ?ngerprint, proximity...

GPS Time Attendance
The employee portal is the central gateway to business activities, which ma intains everyone in your company connected and empowers your workforce to o perate at peak efficiency. GPS Time Attendance...

Time Attendance Tracking
Mobile time attendance software singapore is a fully automated, 100% web-ba sed solution to easily track and manage employees' paid time-off, vacation, sick days or other custom time-off types. With 3...

More SD card fun
( read on for the claim that it killed a computer - not quite accurate ).
1
1

Time Attendance
At Opus Software, we are purpose-built for delivery. We don?t just create websites we balance creativity and technology to build engaging expe riences. We are a disciplined team of designers,...

A comparison of C implementations for the STM8
The STM8 is an 8-bit microcontroller architecture targeted by varioues C implementations. Du to the upcoming SDCC 3.6.0 release, I tried to do a quick comparison of them: Suggestions for improvements...
9
9

Ahh, firmware (Subaru this time)
Timer race condition on the electronic parking brake? Clifford Heath.
28
28

PWM sound effect for embedded MCU
I need to generate sounds using a piezoelectric buzzer for my embedded MCU. Anybody know of some form of sound library on the net that has different sound effects using PWM? I need to generate button...
8
8

ARM BE8 support
Hi All, Was wondering why arm introduce BE8 format for bigendian mode . I?m sure ,they have some parameters ,why I need BE8 over BE32 . Any thing would like to share thoughts on this ?. Thank you...
3
3

Ration between MCU and JTAG/SWD clock (Cortex-M and others)?
Hello, has anybody hard facts what the requirements for the ration between Jtag/SWD clock and MCU clock is. Main interest is for Cortex-M, but facts for other archs are welcome. Information floating...
12
12

Arduino APIs, performance, and C++ templates (long)
Folk, I'm doing a little project, my first with Arduinos. I had assumed that the choice to use C++ meant that the APIs would be fancy object-oriented APIs that generate inline assembly code for...
13
13

Making a connection with Android device through USB
I'm trying to find a way to make a connection between a custom MCU-based device (accessory) and an Android device (smartphone or tablet). The goal is to exchange some data as with the old and good...
4
4