Subject Author Posted Replies

buc-boost converter
PROBLEM The 20V Supply voltage drops to low 10V , however if I connect th resistor in place of inductor the supply doesn't drop it remains 20V Anyway my suspection is that there is too much current...
1
1

RS 485 wiring with CAT5 cable
I am using RS485 bus with 8051 which is working fine ( one master & 1 slaves) My problem is how to wire these slaves using CAT5 cable which singl stranded. At every slave the there is T joint to CAT5...
4
4

DMA issue while recording data on SATA HD
Hi there, Before I post my problem, let me present the overall picture. We have developed a realtime embedded data acquisition system based on A/D, FPGA, SATA controller, SATA HDD, microcontroller and...
6
6

Porting Contiki
Hi All , I am looking at porting contiki to a new cpu ( microblaze). Before diving in I would like to scope out the work involved. What I am looking for is a bare minimal port , which will allow me to...

COMPUTER GEEKS AND $UCCE$$
Let's face it: We love computers, we love to be creative, we love to show off our talents to as many people as will watch, and we love to make money doing it. So why don't more of us excel at the...
1
1

How to determine .data LMA for ARM Flash program?
hello all: i am currently developing software for STR710 MCU. for Flash-based ELF programs, i have avoided using a linker script by using the -Ttext and -Tdata LD flags. i did not like using a linker...

Discount, ( GGG, COOGI, Red Monkey ) Jeans, ( Boss, CA, Smet ) T-shirts, etc
Discount, LRG jeans, Evisu jeans, ED hardy jeans, COOGI jeans, Gino Green Global jeans, Lacoste jeans, G-star jeans, Ked Robot jeans, Red Monkey jeans, BBC jeans, Smet jeans, Seven jeans, Trun North...

open source project.
Hi, I want to know, where can I find a team is developing a open source operating system? I want to jion one.
5
5

LCD interfacing Tutorial
This is a collection of different lcd interfacing with microcontroller. Alphanumeric lcd 16x2 ,Nokia3310 ,Nokia6610 color lcd interfacing with LCD with free code give feedback for improvement.
3
3

question about ARM
Hello group, I'm planning to learn micro-controller programming and will appreciate it if you somebody could help me to decide on a platform to start. I have chose ARM series but currently there are...
14
14

WARNING - destination URL will attempt to upload Trojan
1
1

read floppy problem
Hi , I am writting a program which read a sector from floppy to memroy.here is the code: SubRoutine_ReadSector: push bp mov bp, sp push ax push bx push cx push dx mov ax, [bp + 6] ;Sector Number push...
1
1

eCos Message Queue
Hi there, Currently, i am working on porting the Protocol stack of UTMS to eCos RTOS using x86 processor. I have a problem in with the message Queues.Our system suppost the Message queues as it is...
1
1

Embedded systems recruiter in LA?
Can anyone recommend a recruiter who has some understanding of the embedded world, working in the Los Angeles area?

Asus Eee battery life . . . . . . -Guy Macon
I use it on airplanes and in airports and have gone over three hours, and have yet to have the battery run down on me. Of course I turn off all peripherals that I am not using to conserve battery...
2
2