Subject Author Posted Replies

How to modify startice.cmd to load into SDRAM of SMDK 2410
Hi, I am using MAJIC JTAG Emulator for loading , debugging, and running code in SMDK2410 Board. I am using AXD as the debugger. Should I modify to load axf to SDRAM, if so how? Thank you, Simi...

Adding USB Interface to Low-Cost 8-Bit Microcontroller
Hi, I work for a company that produces low-cost consumer electronics that use 8-bit microcontrollers. These have the standard 8-bit whistles, like SPI, SCI, etc. We've kicked around the idea of...
15
15

AT921SAM7: jump to address in flash
Hello, MCU: at91sam7s256 toolchain: Yagarto (based on gcc-4.2.1) First image XXX bytes length is burnt on the flash at the very beginning, by address 0x100000; second image resides on the flash at the...

Serial driver - abandon FIFO data on error?
Hi: I am working on the receive portion of a driver for the TMS320F2812 UART (SCI). The driver is interrupt driven and uses a software FIFO (which I refer to as the "buffer") to enhance the amount of...
10
10

Connecting buttons with MSP430F2013 for Input Output with software
Hi! I want to connect 5 buttons with the MSP430F2013 MCU . I want to use the buttons for input with a software . Please help and tell me how to go about the task . If you have any tutorial , curcuit...
9
9

how to prevent timer code firmware running on Microblaze from being optimised
Hi, I am trying to do the following on Microblaze. Here is the program structure. void main() { Xuint32 countvalue; enable_timer(); // do some stuff on Microblaze ... //some lines of code .......
11
11

Programming AVR from ARM using CAN Bus interface
Hello to all, I'm looking since many days something about my problem without fin nothing interesting so I'm going to post it. I have a system of 4 different closed boxes: the Main box based on a Linux...
3
3

What Serial Link to use
Hi All, I am a novice in Embedded and looking for inputs on the Basi characteristics of serial protocols that will help me in deciding whic protocol to use (SPI/SCI,I2C..... RS485, RS432). In other...
6
6

Simple but reliable checksum for small controllers
Hello, for an integrity check of the program code for small controller (8051 derivatives), I am looking for an efficient checksum method. The code size will be max. 32k, and a standard 8051 (X2)...
21
21

Re: Alle 16- vuotiaat ilmaiseksi dösässä?
Taas juttu josta en ole yhtään "virallista uutista" bongannut. Mutta yhtä kaikki Venäjää kohauttaa tilanne siitä, että koko maasta on torakat kadonnet kuin taikaiskusta kaikkialta. Tässä on...

Newbie questions on ARM
I've never used ARM microprocessors, so i have questions about. For now, i have only used 8 bit micropoccessors and i have programmed only in C and asm language (i'm not expert in object oriented...
8
8

Re: GPS navigaattori alle 250eur. Mutta mika?
Heidi hautala: "Suomalaisista ollaan tekemässä ydinvoiman koekaniineja, ennenäkemättömällä tavalla!" Johan oli lausunto muuten! Mitä hän viisaana kansanedustajanamme siis tarkoitti tällä...

Re: Embedded BitTorrent: 5 of 5
Embedded BitTorrent: 5 of 5 Peer-to-peer poisoners: A tour of MediaDefender 18 March 2007 By Nate Anderson A war of attrition When your company poisons peer-to-peer networks for a living, public...

Embedded BitTorrent: 4 of 5
Embedded BitTorrent: 4 of 5 Inside the Attack that Crippled Revision3 29 May 2008 by Jim Louderback, CEO of Revision3 As many of you know, Revision3's servers were brought down over the Memorial Day...
2
2

Embedded BitTorrent: 3 of 5
Embedded BitTorrent: 3 of 5 Wise Words for the Anti-P2P: Be Careful Who You Mess With 30 May 2008 by Justin Ryan Linux Journal Peer-to-peer file sharing technology is nothing new, nor is its use to...