Subject Author Posted Replies

Locked out of ATmega48
I was trying to set my atmega48 to use internal 128kHz clock (CKSEL fuse) through AVR studio but I guess I accidentally locked myself out from programming the chip. I tried all ISP clock speed but had...
10
10

Re: Pic ongelma
Ydinalan disinformaatiosyydössä huomaa aiheen synnyttämän panikin. Totuus ei heitä miellytä. Mutta koska haluan varmistaa aina KAIKEN todenperäisyyden selvitin myös ne "mystiset" tilanteet,...

Parallel port Interfacing
Details on parallel port port registers and their port address and pin configurations. Watch video on basics of parallel port.
1
1

Link for Joining the FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn
Link for Joining the FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn

Driver chip that supplies a path to Vcc?
The ULN2003 is great when you want to implement a switch that leads to ground, but I'm looking for a driver chip that provides a path to Vcc. Anybody know of one? Perhaps something like a PNP version...
5
5

developing Application software for a host to communicate with a USB device
Dear members, I am developing an Application software in VC++ for a hos CPU to communicate with a device on USB. I have seen use of Createfile Writefile, & Readfile functions to communicate with the...
9
9

Graphic LCD programming
Hi ALL, I am working on programming part for graphic LCD OGM 12864 GLCD. I have t create font size of 5x7 characters. Can any one suggest me how to star with this as I think that I have to work on...
12
12

Old Mits Dram Datasheet Search
Hi- I'm trying to locate the data sheet for an old 1M x 1 Mitsubishi dram part: MSM41000BJ (70nS) An internet search is coming up empty. If you can help out it would be appreciated. Thanks Jim
1
1

Bounceless switches?
I was trying to measure the bounce time of a tactile switch so that I could design a debounce circuit based on a timer. But when I look at the switch output on a scope, I don't see *any*! The output...
6
6

voltage regulator configuration
Hi, I have a power requirement for +5V, +3.3V and +1.8V. Studying available designs, I have seen both parallel and serie configuration. 1. Series +5V DC input with voltage regulators connected in...
3
3

Flash retention in uC at higher temps, experience?
Hello All, After some problems a client saw I was treated to my own dose of what is likely flash loss: The uC in our mailbox door has become erratic. I installed it about three months ago and half of...
68
68

SDR DSP Development board
Hi all , I have a requirement for a DSP board for development of SDR applications. The carrier frequency we are looking at is max 8Khz so there is no IF required, we can sample data straight in. The...
10
10

SCI Interrupt on freescale HCS12XDP512 - CodeWarrior + ProcessorExpert
Hey Folks, Right now i'm trying to fix a problem i got with an Interrupt Service Routine created by ProcessorExpert and CodeWarrior: The ISR loses received chars (as in not calling the appropriate...
3
3

Free 4DGL now released for GOLDELOX OLED platforms
Friday 13 June 2008 Free 4DGL now released for GOLDELOX OLED platforms 4DGL is a high level graphics oriented language that permits applications to be developed and run directly on the embedded...

Silicon Laboratories C8051F060 Slave SPI Issue
Saw an interesting "feature" on a C8051F060 this week. I do not recall the details, but basically, if I enabled the SPI engine (as a slave) with the idle clock in one state, SPIBSY came true...