Subject Author Posted Replies

Hardware before SPI interfacing
Hi, I will connect my ADE7758(metering IC) to a Z8 Encore! MCU through SP (4pins: SCK,MISO,MOSI,CS). My problem is, although the input and outpu voltage ratings of the two chips match(5-6Volts input...
10
10

Ping AZ Nomad
Your news reader software is broken. It keeps posting with subject lines like this: Subject: Re: How workable is Vista?
1
1

Thanks
Thanks a lot guys you have all been great help

How to reset an Atmel AT90CAN128 from software?
Hello all. I'm looking for a relatively clean way to code a software reset for an AT90CAN128 or ATMEGA128 microcontroller using C code (or C with assemby embedded) that will compile under the avr-gcc...
1
1

Fraud Warning to Electronic Companies.
Fraud Warning to Electronic Companies. This customer just tried me on for $2,600 Fortunately, I picked him on one, then I googled his address, heaps of info about him fell out. example: Below is the...
5
5

ckt for 8031 using 28c256(ROM) and 6264(RAM)
I am currently working on developing a 8031 based microcontroller system. am using 8031 x2, 28c256 and 6264. I am having some trouble making the ck can any body provide me with a ckt.
7
7

How do I get 'gettext' in a embedded Linux target?
Hi, We are developing ARM/LInux applications and our program is using uclibc. The code which use 'gettext' as well as the Native-Language- Support can not linked and run until we copy a to the cross-...
2
2

UR5HCSPI Kbd. Encoder TQFP-48 datasheet (and IC) needed
Greetings, Anyone have the Motorola datasheet for the UR5HCSPI TQFP-48 part? The Semtech version is quite different (44-pin). Can't find it on the 'Net and old links are dead. Also I need to find at...

Using the spi_bitbang linux driver
I've been trying to create a bitbanged spi interface for the AT91SAM9263ek evaluation card, I'm using the spi_at91_bitbang.c driver, and removed the check for SPI0 bus. The problem is when i try to...

Related to VXWORKS
1. Is there any free RTOS available which can be ported to ARM 7 and controllers. 2. Can Vxworks be ported to VIA processors?. Sundar.
2
2

unable to suspend process xilinx
Hello, I am using the Xilinx Xilkernel on one of their demo boards and am currently getting an error. The error happens sometimes within seconds and sometimes within minutes of running my code. The...

Xscale development support - forum/example code?
Hi, where can I get Xscale C development support? I'm stuck with a rather simple interrupt driven UART issue which I think anyone familiar with this processor can solve in a second. BRs /Sune
2
2

Identify microprocessor from code.
Hi, I want to identify a microprocessor from the code because I dont have the micro number. This micro uses an EPROM 27C4001. These are the first part of code staring from line 500h: 01 00 6D F5 52 E5...
18
18

embedded system development environment
Hi All, I am new to embedded system development and need your advice on my upcoming project. I thank and appreciate your help in advance. I'd like to setup a development environment that includes a...
11
11

LPC2138 I2C
Hi, I am still using the LPC2138 ;). Now I have a problem with I2C. When I try to send some bytes to an EEPROM device, the following happens: - I2C start condition is made - interrupt is generated -...
3
3