Subject Author Posted Replies

Synthesizable & open 4DDR Infiniband core
Hi, I'm looking for synthesizable 4DDR Infiniband core, allowing to connect a Virtex/Stratix FPGA directly to Infiniband net. There is nothing like this on OpenCores. Maybe there are also other people...

some code in linux rtl8139cp driver
Hi, I am reading the source code of rtl8139 network card in linux. there are some codes like this: static void eeprom_cmd(void __iomem *ee_addr, int cmd, int cmd_len) { int i; /* Shift the command...
4
4

C-to-Verilog for embedded designs
Hello, My name is Nadav and I operate the website In the website people can cut-and-paste their C code and it will "compile" and synthesize it into a Verilog module. You can later synthesize the core...

Am New: PL241 ARM driver help
Hi, I am trying to write driver for ARM primecell PL241 memory controller. My external memory device to be connected is a flash SST39VF040. I am having difficulty in understanding as what operation...

XP Embedded + Small LCD Display Newb question
Hi Guys, new to developing embedded hardware. I've chosen a PC104 board with LVDS, VGA etc as my platform and I'm using Windows XP Emb. for my applications to run on. The problem is interfacing xp...
2
2

Beginner questions: driving an LCD display
I have a project where I'd like to display video on a fairly high- resolution LCD display -- 320x240 or better. As the first step, I'd like to have software running on my desktop machine (Windows or...
6
6

Cheapest source for turnkey Zigbee?
Is there a cheap solution (
6
6

128 pin .5mm (38 and 26 pins on a side) QFP prototyping breakout board needed
Greetings, I would appreciate recommendations or pointers to suppliers of (low cost) QFP prototyping breakout boards (for hand soldering) who would have one for 128 pin, .5mm devices with 38 and 26...
3
3

Read from USB port using Visual C++ SerialPort object
I have a Texas Instruments eZ430-RF2500 USB dongle that I am trying to communicate with. I have successfully written bytes to a SerialPort object and they have arrived at the chip, but I haven't been...
1
1

i686 Embedded Linux
I'm trying to get started on a project getting Linux running on what's only kinda sorta an embedded system: a Celeron mini-iTX board with 256M of RAM. Boot drive is a 1GB CF card. On one hand, I've...
6
6

ZNEO Z16F problems
Anybody currently working with the ZNEO yet? I've got some serious problems with the internal ADCs using an external VREF. The results are VERY unstable and unusable. I2C only works in PIO mode, the...

3.3V Microcontroller 5V Device
Hello... I am using the Cortex M3 ARM Controller STM 32, And my device to be interfaced is a 5V logic which is having an SPI and needs a signal which is 1Mhz I can make a 1Mhz signal in controller...
3
3

Embedded Project
I am new to all of this embedded stuff. I am looking for a very small embedded computer that will load Linux and run off some batteries. Its needs an IDE for a 2.5 Hard Drive or a 1.8 zif and an sd...
19
19

A unique Embedded System Design Training
Sandeepani offers customized career specific Professional Development Course for fresh engineering graduates from Electrical / Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation and Computer Science...
1
1

uart problem_help
Hi all, I am using dspic30f6010a interfacing pc with rs232. when I use hyperterminal, I can only receive something like
1
1