Subject Author Posted Replies

USART communication in PIC
Dear Experts, I want to send some AT commands from a PIC through RS232. Give me the codes in C to send something from PIC that should be displayed in a hyperterminal Regards Anuhas
10
10

Do I need a RTOS?
I am bringing up my first ARM project (based on LM3S1439) and am looking for some advice. In my particular target application the processor will be communicating with several peripherals via SPI (2)...
47
47

2x2mm 10uA current 3-AXIS mems sensor
Hi i have been holding back this information (because of NDA) but it seems that digikey doesnt care about about NDA as the part is already orderable CMA3000-D01 in th NOV issue there is a picture of...
13
13

Test framework for automated FW testing
Hi! I'm planning to automatically test a reasonably simple board in an embedded system. The tests cover functional requirements of the firmware. Unit testing is not needed (it's already done). The...
5
5

Engineering on the fly
I am spending more time out of the office these days and I often am looking for Internet access while I have a meal. I have found a number of sites for locating WiFi hotspots, but none of them seem to...
12
12

ob9655 register values
Hello this is our first post on this board. We installed OV9655 into a custom board. However the OV9655 is notorious for being a beast to setup, which is proving to be true for us as well. Despite...
1
1

How To Drive and Read A 4-20mA Sensor
Hello, I have limited experience with microcontrollers, all with freescale HC12 and HCS12 systems. I have dealt with 0-5V sensors through ADC before, too. I currently have a project where I might have...
8
8

Soft ARM in an FPGA
Sorry if this is a repeat post. . . I'm trying to understand the reasons why someone would put a soft ARM processor in an FPGA. Both Xilinx and Altera have fine 32-bit offerings that have good...
7
7

Question About C6713 DSP EDMA
Hi All , Can any one with experience with TI C6713 help me understand EDMA operation. I am using the C6713 DSK with AIC23 codec on board. I am using the dsk_app application from the example directory...

Does the following "use Nandflash" architecture make sense?
regards: Any Positive Suggestions Is Welcome,Thank You. Best Regards To You All. Reply The Post or Email to

Development of application on wind river linux
Hello all I am new in using windriver linux . I have to develop some network application software for Promentum AMC 7211 which uses windriver linux network edition I have wind river linux general...

8051 Project Website Updated
Regards, Murray R. Van Luyn. The iiNet Members Webspace service has reached End of Life.

Recommend rugged control PC with LCD and extended temperature range?
Hi All, I have a project where we need a small ruggadizes embedded control PC with an LCD interface and a number of serial and digital I/O ports. We need extended temperature range operation, e.g. -40...
1
1

eeprom problems
Hi, is there any documents instruct how to read data from eeprom, like 93c46? I have 93c46's datasheet and source code from linux rtl8139 driver, but I still can not understand the detail.
2
2

Those French---Behind the Power Curve Again
I received the following note in an email newsletter: "synchronous design startup readies ultra-low power 16-bit MCU On the eve of the IP'2008 conference this week in Grenoble, Tiempo AS, French...
2
2