Subject Author Posted Replies

EZUSB-FX2 board bring-up - dead clock - solution
I just finished debugging a FX2 board design and thought I would proactively post the solution to a problem that may bite other people. The FX2 has a pin called "reserved". The board designer left it...

one task per priority
Has anyone every tried to implement a message-based embedded SW system, of large or medium complexity, with one execution thread per priority?
15
15

code for SSP interface using C for LPC 2109
Hi!! can you give me a site where i can find codes for SSP interface in C language. the processor i am using is LPC2109? with regards , hinduja
1
1

SDCC link error
Friends, I'm running sdcc for 8051 in small mode. When compiling the file, I'm getting the following error: ?ASlink-Error-Could not get 10 consecutive bytes in internal RAM for area OSEG. The memory...
1
1

ODES-7: 7th Workshop on Optimizations for DSP and Embedded Systems - Call for papers
ODES-7: 7th Workshop on Optimizations for DSP and Embedded Systems March 22, 2009 Seattle, Washington in conjunction with IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO)...

multiple clock domain
Hello, I have a design with 2 clocks provied to my FPGA (Spartan 3-A). The first one comes from an external oscillator @ 50MHZ. The second one also comes from an external BUS clock (75MHZ). The 75MHZ...
5
5

Processing Time Vs Interrupt Time
Im using ez430-RF2500T. When the board is linked to the PC via Zigbee, it would start to convert analog data to digital using ADC interrupt. The digital data will be processed before sending it to the...
3
3

PSOC Express First touch Design
Hi guys, I am using Cypress First Touch PSOC Express 3. Does any one know how to program in .NET and link with Capsense Touch Design Project? Please let me know if I am not clear. Thanks, Aatish
1
1

FTDI FT245R power requirement
I've used the FT245R for USB data upload in a number of data logger designs. I have generally used the logger 3.3V supply to power the chips. However, I just ran across the following note in the most...
5
5

2.5" HDD power consumption
Hi, Our product uses an embedded PC; for development use I have provided a 44-pin 2mm pitch connector for direct connection of a 2.5" laptop hard drive. This eliminates the need for a separate PSU for...
6
6

Homebrew Coldfire Development
I am interested in homebrewing a Coldfire MFC5282 microcontroller based system, (Actually, If I can figure things out I want to make a few, at first real easy, just using the internal ram/flash and...
11
11

about mpc5200b MSCAN driver
Hi, i have been writting driver for mpc5200b MSCAN device. I want CAN1 send data to CAN2. I set all the MSCAN ID Mask Registers of CAN2 to 0xFF. But CAN2 can not receive any data from 's even no any...
1
1

UCOS-II and Dynamic Memory Allocation.
Hello, I have some quires regarding Dynamic Memory Allocation in UCOS-II. 1. Is there any interface/call in UCOS-II which is equivalent to standard malloc and free. 2. What is OSMemGet in UCOS-II....
1
1

Cache miss cycles
In an older paper I've read that instruction cache misses can take up to 100 cycles in which the cache gets refilled. What are typical I-cache miss cycles for today's DSPs employed in embedded...
1
1

Speaker-independent speech recognition?
I've got a very specific speech recognition application in mind, and I'm looking for a reference that will indicate if it's feasible. I want to recognize just one magic word, which is a very...
9
9