250MB COMPACT FLASH

I have a embedded board PCM-5822, it has the facillity to take compact
flash.

The compact flash comes up as E drive in the bios, but the board dose not
even register the compact flash.
According to the company the board shoulp pick up the compact flash.
I know the compact flash works because I tested it in a digital camera.
Any ideas.

Thanks Craig

Re: 250MB COMPACT FLASH

We have some annoying boards that only allow two IDE devices at a time so we
have to choose two out of the three drives that we want, HD, CD, CF. Trying
removing the CD and maybe it will see the CF.

Peter

Re: 250MB COMPACT FLASH

What are you asking? If the BIOS autodetects the CF, then what more is
there to "register"? if you are having bootability issues, that is a
totally separate problem.

Re: 250MB COMPACT FLASH
The compact flash is not booting up.

not