2500AD C compiler for 6502 - Page 3

Re: 2500AD C compiler for 6502

Ah, but suppose that the only way to get the information about how to
generate code for these parts was to sign an NDA that says you can't
disclose any of this information or make tools that use it, or do
anything except buy chips and burn "I love you, Mommy!" into them?

Re: 2500AD C compiler for 6502

Always a possibility, but then I would have expected the statement to
have reflected that condition. At the very least, it would be
beneficial to potential users of the part to know if the vendor is
making such unconventional demands. If it were me, I would look for a
different part, even at greater expense, rather than take the risks
that attach to using parts from a vendor with that attitude.

--
Bill
Posted with XanaNews Version 1.15.7.4

Site Timeline