Subject Author Posted Replies

line command for Keil compiler
Hello, I like to use keil compiler for a project based on ARM processor. My project consists in using a toolchain contained:compiler,linker,assembler, an XML file contained all files destination. I...

Lint
What is best "free" version of Lint around ? Or rather should ask, what free version of Lint do you prefer ? regs ashu
61
61

a.r.m. inc won't pay their bills
a.r.m. is a fequent poster in this group. For those who might consider doing business with these characters, this has been our experience. Its the old rubber PO that won't pay off. Accounts payable...

ANN: Armaide - New development system for LPC2000
Armaide is an integrated development system for writing native ARM software to run on the NXP LPC2000 family of microcontrollers. The programming language used is Oberon-07, an evolution of Pascal and...

GSM cell phone with RS232 data interface ??
Does anyone know of a modern GSM phone which still has an RS232 data cable available for it ? (Most have gone to USB .. I want to send SMS messages from my embedded device which only has a RS232 port)...
6
6

about video card driver
hi, I will write a driver for a video card. I think except the databoot of the video card, there are some other knowledge I must know such about graphics. I am new in this anyone give me some advices,...

Problems about pic thermometer
Now I am doing a pic thermometer which use the LM19 temperature sensor to measure the temperature and display on the 2*16 LCD without backlight. And I have a pic18f45k20 microcontroller chip and 4504N...
3
3

Private key selection
Dear everybody, I'm a newbye in the smart-card world and I would like to submit you the following problem. Using a STARTCOS SPK 2.3 smart-card I have to build up a procedure to generate the digital...

AT91SAM7S - ADC vs DMA?
I'm probably missing something very simple, but can someone elucidate to me how to use the PDC in the AT91SAM7S family to sample a block of data out of the ADC at a specific sample rate without...
1
1

Virtex6 Virtex4 FPGA compatibility
Hi, we are using a Virtex4 fx200 on our own board design. Now we plan to upgrade to Virtex6 with 10 Gbit/s MGTs. Do we need to develop a complete new board or are the two families compatible so that...
12
12

opensource VLIW & SIMD compilers
Dear all, I need to know about the availability of open source compilers, with support for compiling for VLIW & SIMD instruction set of commercially available DSP processors I am trying to create some...
2
2

Error on Request interrupt on AT91SAM9260-EK
Hi, I am trying to request an interrupt on IRQ 63, but when i load the module i got the message: setting trigger mode 2 for irq 63 failed (gpio_irq_type+0x0/0x2c) IRQ 63 is not free. The code is: if...
2
2

Micro SD read/write not working on AT91RM9200
Hello, I have a board with AT91RM9200 SoC. I am trying to write a test to use Micro SD card on this board. I am using MCI interface to use Micro SD card. The initialization commands are working...

Handling high UDP throughput
Hello, We have a system that has to process data incoming from a GbE channel in UDP packets. The throughput is ~40Mbyte / second. I'm looking for solutions on how to process this data. The data...
14
14

CFP: WCET Analysis Workshop 2009
Call for papers 9th Int'l Workshop on Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis (WCET'09) June 30, 2009 Dublin, Ireland in conjunction with the 21th ECRTS conference: The Euromicro Technical Committee...