Subject Author Posted Replies

USB AVR JTAG Programmer without the studio needed
Does the CAE know of a dongle+stand alone windows app that I can give my customer to flash AVR via JTAG? I don't want them to have to load the studio. Just a small app Thanks Chris
1
1

IR adapters
Hi all, Is there a programming interface for IRDA for Windows other than Microsoft's interface? How to use an IRDA device as a serial port? Thanks in advance. Willy.
2
2

For S3C2440: Keil or ADS?
Hi all, I recently got my ARM9, the SKY2440-v2 with 7" TFT eva kit from As a novice in this field I'd like to get some suggestions on the development environment. I've learned from the the vendor that...
1
1

Zero operand CPUs
I have been following the development of the ZPU, a zero operand processor for FPGAs. The primary intent is to design a CPU that can span a range of sizes from very space efficient to high speed while...
91
91

spansion s29gl programmers?
Other than the official Spansion SUP programmer does anyone know of other third party programmers that can be used to read/write spansion flash chips, specifically the s29gl-N models? I've searched...
2
2

Pattern matching in FPGA
Hello everyone.... In my thesis work,i'm planning to implement a pattern matching circuit in an FPGA. But how to implement the corresponding ASCII code of the pattern into an FPGA? Please help...
3
3

Installing drivers for PCI card with same signature for more than 1 card in windows-xp
Hi All, I have developed drivers for PCI card in windows-xp.I am able to install for 1 PCI card , but i am unable to install for second card with same signature (VendorId and DeviceId ).How can i...
4
4

Global variable sharing problem
Hi friends, I am doing project on SILAB c8051F340 based processor, which includes USB communication and PCA for frequency generation. A global counter (unsigned long) is updated in PCA interrupt, read...
3
3

JSA - Special Issue on Hardware/Software Co-Design
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

RepRaps and RepStraps
Thanks, looks nice. Is it true, that it costs only 500 Euro, if you build it yourself? BTW: Looks like professional 3D printers are getting cheaper, too, e.g. $14,900 for uPrint: But if you don't need...
2
2

Some basic questions about bluetooth communication
Hi all: I am a newbie about Bluetooth development, I am debugging a board which contains bluetooth chip(LMX9838), and have some questions about the principle, I will be very appreciate if anyone can...

Using global float not working.
I'm working with a Freescale MC9S12DG256B with MW CodeWarrior IDE in C. I am using a global float in a RTI to accumulate a value, but I keeps displaying 7271460400000000.... as the result of the...
10
10

does anybody know tools to draw flow charts?
hi everybody~! do you guys know tools to draw flow charts? if you know, let me know it. it'd be better to me if the tools could generate souce codes automatically.
11
11

Cortex M0
Cortex M3 mini me!
5
5

Grounding
With regards to grounding, did find some enlightening posts and articles. However, how is the actual layout done? According to this article, "every" layer has chassis gnd copper, while looking up...