Subject Author Posted Replies

Voice Characteristics Verification
Hi, Provided that the orginal voice is available, is there a tool to verify the Voice charecteristics after some processing ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru
4
4

Maximum frequency
Hi all, Iam using Xilinx XST for synthesis. Iam using almost 20 modules in my design. each if i synthesize seperately iam getting a maximum frequency of more than 400 Mhz. But when i combine...
2
2

Why lcd controller is so important?
I want to implement a monochromatic graphic display with an 8 bit micro....this display requires clock frequency of 10MHz max, and my micro is used at 16MHz...Is impossible to drive this display...
3
3

USB Iscsi initiator HBA
Dear Sir/Madam, We want to develop an USB Iscsi initiator HBA, but we are new on Hardware. We are now seeking for a target board for our production. Seems ATMEL is a good choice for us as it has many...

Tunnel Diode
hello all, Can any one explain me how can one use Tunnel Diode to detect very small pulses in time (~ nano seconds) ? How is the negative ressistence property of Tunnel Diode useful to acheieve this...
6
6

MPLAB ICD 2 usage
I have downloaded MPLAB IDE v8.30 and installed it. I wanted to communicate PIC18F452 and PC I am using a sensor for my project which gives analog data.I am digitizing using 10 Bit ADC in the PIC. I...
9
9

software glue for embedded devices
The SIMPL project ( produces an ultra lightweight toolkit useful for gluing together software programs using the Send/Receive/Reply messaging scheme first pioneered by QNX. A SIMPL application...

PCI FIFO Design
Hello, I needed to get ideas on how to simulate a FIFO interface on the PCI interface. I have a SBC w/ vxWorks and a Communication board in a cPCI chassis. The SBC runs an application that feeds data...
4
4

Introduce memdviewer, its display memory image of your program.
memsviewer is a viewer. Its display memory image of your program. Data is generated from GCC debugging format (stabs). I have some example , and you can generate a XML data from your C problam.

HI,
Hello all, I have question about embedded systems , Can you give me a title of very good books ( or links to info) about (learn) - how write software for (and) embedded systems? I know "Embedded C" ,...
1
1

mpc8280 PCI problem.
hi, I have met a strange problem when I write mpc8280 PCI driver. After I initialize the PCI bridge, I can get the PCI device's Base Address and their Size.But I can not access the registers mapped in...

Trying to find USB Mini-B connector but with 10 pins
Anyone know a part number, or where I can buy a usb connector that has 10 contacts instead of the normal 5? I checked digi-key, but without knowing a part number I didn't get very far. Some...
3
3

rtc battery get discharged
i am using lpc2378 arm processor. In lpc2378 Vbat pin I am connected 3.3V supply through bat60 and 3V lithium battery connected through IN4007. RTC working fine, in power down (OFF) mode VBat pin...
14
14

Collective Tuning Center to automate compiler, architecture and program design is now open for testing
Dear friends, After 4 months of redevelopment we opened Collective Tuning Center ( testing. It provides collaborative environment to develop common R&D tools with open API to automate compiler,...
18
18

TASKING COMPILER MAP FILE
Can somebody give me some clues, on how the map file generated by TASKING COMPILER will have memory size information? Thanks for your time in advance. -dK
1
1