Subject Author Posted Replies

CAMERA FOR TELIT
I finally did a interface between TELIT and a CAMERA Regards! Miguel

zigbee to ip bridge
Hii... I need to implement zigbee to IP bridge..this module is to be developed in computer..IP Stack is already avaliable in linux..but I couldn't find any resources where I could find any Zigbee...
2
2

How to measure Performance on VxWorks
I am running VxWorks 6.6 on a MPC processor 8377. This processor core got few Performance monitoring registers, using which we can measure the performance (like cache hits, misses etc). How to use...

What does an embedded beginner need to know?
I've been asked to write a tutorial to introduce people who have had a bit of programming experience to embedded hardware and software. I can think of plenty of material for such a tutorial, but I...
78
78

uC with independently assignable PWM channels?
Hello all, I wonder if any of you can help advise me or not? I've inherited a partially designed system. There is a need for three seperate PWM channels to drive three seperate stepper-motors....
7
7

8051 Emulator
I'm looking for an 8051 emulator, as my Brendes Biceps-V has gone away... Thanks
14
14

Free single boards -Z180
Hi All, After I upgraded some network I end-up in my stock with some boards. I have more then 150 of them. I have to clean up my back office and I feel guilty to throw it away. But I have no choice....
7
7

Call for papers - ParaFPGA2009: Parallel Computing with FPGAs
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

C programmable PLCs
Hi All, Does anyone know of any PLCs which can be programmed in C? I have a very complex control algorithm that's already coded in C, I think it'd be too complex to try and do in ladder logic. Thanks...
2
2

SPCI Parser
Hello, I'm looking for an open source SPCI parser to put in a microcontroller project (ATMEL AVR) I'd like to communicate with this device using a USB com (using a FTDI FT232) I see on some other...
14
14

UART protection
I want to connect the UART of the micro (LPC2100) to a cell phone serial port. Both devices should probably have short circuit protection but neither use +-15V true RS232 specs. Do I need a line...
6
6

Single board computer
Hi All, Is there any chance for me to get more information about RadiSys single board computer? It is based on 486DX-100 CPU and part number PFS-067-01. Thank you in advance, Al
6
6

Looking for FT2232D + SJA1000 based CAN to USB board
Hi, I am looking for a FTDI FT2232D + NXP SJA1000 CAN Controller based board. Specifically one that uses the MCU Bus emulation mode of the FT2232D to talk to the SJA1000. I have googled but have not...

UK Embedded Masterclass - 7th and 12th May - Cambridge and Bristol
Hi, just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were...

Free running Timer
Hell all, I am looking for free running timer, i searched in Google but i dint get exact functionality. Could any one please explain the functionality of 8-bit Free Running timer in step by step with...
3
3