Subject Author Posted Replies

Jvc Everio G Camcorder Gz Mg21us
JVC Everio GZMG21 20GB HDD Digital Media Camcorder with 32x Optical Zoom Price:$559.00 Image: deal:

Hitachi Plasma Tv Remote
Accurian Premier HDTV Receiver Model 16-3499 Price:$399.99 Image: deal:

Available TS/SCI real-time software engineer
I will be available for contract software architecture, design, and development beginnin in June. Qualification Highlights: * 20+ years of real-time embedded firmware and software engineering. *...
1
1

Home Theater Form
8" 150-Watt Pro-Series Terra-Forms Price:$243.94 Image: deal:

TRIAC gate control problem
Hello All We have a problem with the a TRIAC device we are using. We are using it to switch 230V AC mains on and Off. The gate is connected directly to the output of our Attiny processor. The whole...
14
14

strangeness with objcopy and large binaries
I have built the CodeSourcery ARM compiler (2008q3). I have a linker script for the STM32 with the following sections: MEMORY { FLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08000000, LENGTH = 128K RAM (xrw): ORIGIN =...
4
4

Monitor Automotive Spark Plug?
What kind of electrical signal is involved with the spark plug? I know the voltage is amplified with a induction coil to thousands of volts, but is the signal just a simple pulse? What kind of current...
11
11

How can I make the TXE# pin active ? (using FT2232H)
Hello, I`ve got a problem with the FT2232H programming. ================================================================= I`ve checked that the data transfered from PC to FPGA board by FT_Write(). -...

Availability of 8751
I am trying to determine the availabilty of parts on an old design. It uses 8751H, 8255 and 8254. All are DIP packages. Can I still by these parts, or should I look for functional repalcements? If I...
13
13

TI acquires Luminary Micro
What are the consequences? Looks pretty positive to me. What do you guys think?
2
2

Peter Crowcroft.
Many readers would have been aware of Peter Crowcroft, formerly of Tasmania Australia, who set up an Electronics DIY kit business in Hong Kong nearly 30 years ago. He passed away in 2005. At the time,...
10
10

Olimex JTAG and IAR EW ARM
Hi, anyone have succes with the Olimex "ARM-USB-TINY" or the "ARM-USB-OCD" as JTAG debugger in the IAR EW ARM environment v 5.30? The IAR should obviusly be configured as a GDB Server, but what is the...

Gumstix: GPP, DSP, GPU?!
Hi all, I read through the gumstix wiki but I still dunno where to start if I want to generate PWMs and read a few ADC with Gumstix Overo. I see that Overo has GPP, DSP and GPU. Up to my...

Silicon bug in Atmega2560?
Hi Guru's, I have come across something weird. I have a bit of code on an Atmega2560 that does three things: is initialises two timers in CTC mode, it initialises the SPI port to talk to an SD card...
7
7