23.8mm (15/16") spacer

Does any one know a source for such a thing? I'm trying to space two pcb's an inch apart to fit on two rails in a 19inch rack: 25.4mm - 1.6mm (pcb) =

23.8mm. Is there another way to do this?

Ross

Reply to
Ross Marchant

Try Keystone at

- all the spacers and standoffs you could ever want.

Kelly

Reply to
Kelly Hall

The cheap, ugly way:

[ 3/8" spacer ] || [ 1/2" spacer ]

^^ flat washers to size

Another cheap ugly way:

Buy a roll of high density plastic tubing used for fuel line service and cut to length. If you can find the right stuff, this can work well.

The pretty, expensive way:

Have a local machinist face off 1/16" from a handfull of 1" spacers.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

1" spacer + a few seconds on a disk/belt sander.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

pcb's

=

Not really feasible for a production run... I thought that this size would be very common, for simply spacing pcbs an inch apart. 20mm with 1 nut and 2 washers is working well at the moment. :)

Ross

Reply to
Ross Marchant