Subject Author Posted Replies

usb camera recommendation
I'm looking for a 3Mpixel camera with a usb interface for an embedded application. Any recommendations?
7
7

ARM (with jazelle) vs Intel Atom for Java apps
Hi We are re-designing a SBC and evaluating different processors. All application that ran on the previous system has been ported to Java so our customer is now facing performance issues. We are...
5
5

Small packet encryption
I have an embedded design that will be sending very small packet periodically. The "packets" are 16 to 20 bits. Is there any standar methods for encrypting these "packets"?
4
4

Designing a small USB based wifi system
Hi All, I'm designing a small embedded system, essentially a Wifi-dongle and wanted to discuss the design here. We are a small team of around 3 people and have a limited budget for executing this...

PKCS #1 v2.1 implementation
[ Message originally posted to trying here ] Hello everyone, My target is an ARMv4 platform. The project I'm working on has the following requirement: The software must be signed using the RSASSA-PSS...
2
2

design small USB based wifi system
Hi All, I'm designing a small embedded system, essentially a Wifi-dongle and wanted to discuss the design here. We are a small team of around 3 people and have a limited budget for executing this...

USB Chainsaw
Now here is a handy little tool for the handyman's tool box: What's dangerous and swings from trees? 1) An IT engineer, with a USB chainsaw! 2) A help desk monkey, with a USB chainsaw! 3) A...
54
54

WTD: Differential Video system
I have a project that has a video camera and a servo motor. The servo controller is upsetting the video (RS-170). We are looking for a differential video transmitter/receiver that will help clean up...
3
3

"Filtering" pointing device data
Hi, I have no idea what the best forum for this question might be -- so, I'll start here... I'd appreciate pointers to other fora that may be more appropriate! [My comments are lengthy -- intended to...
13
13

OS or RTOS Porting
Dear All, I am going to work on RTOS porting (or even we call OSAL porting) from Qualcomm chipset to VIA chipset. Here Qualcomm chipset runs on REX RTOS but we wanted to completely replace to Nucleus...
10
10

Board selection
We are designing a device that has very basic needs and am evaluating the Rabbit RCM2100 board (until we need analog) as well as a Netburner board. It needs to collect input from three digital inputs...
3
3

Suggestions required for embedded linux platform
Hi, I want to design a gateway platform for home automation application that can expose its services to WLAN. The platform should also be able to support the Bluetooth connectivity. I am thinking to...
1
1

Hi-Tech Software bought by Microchip - no more other compilers
Does anybody know what has happened to their old compilers e.g. H8/300 or Z180? Is somebody buying the rights to these products? x----------x
145
145

EXTENDED Deadlines for SoCPaR2009
Please help us to disribute this cfp. We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this call-for-papers. Thank you. *********************************************************************** SoCPaR...

available TS/SCI real-time embedded software engineer
Active TS/SCI clearance with poly. Contact: Douglas K. Bell Pleasanton, California