Subject Author Posted Replies

ANNC: Parallel flash programming using boundary-scan
Hi, For those who interested in programming of parallel NOR flash memories via JTAG/boundary-scan, please have a look at our TopJTAG Flash Programmer software. The benefit of using boundary-scan to...

Tiered Firmware Features
I posted this earlier, but I believe it may have been discarded due to the subject heading. Several key words in it could have confused an automated script to discard it as junk. Crossing my fingers...
3
3

Atmel sites down?
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's AT91 support sites at and ? They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're on is still pingable), and...
5
5

Firmware Feature Unlock Method
I am building a widget. Management wants to have several tiers of capability which are all firmware enabled... meaning the hardware is exactly the same just certain capabilities are 'unlocked' in...
17
17

OV6680 trouble to start.
Hello, I am using the omnivision evaluation board, please find the scheme here : My is that i can't start the chip. What i provide to the board : Vdd : 2.8V ; GND A sin clock at 20Mhz on XCLK PWDN is...
1
1

VDC Needs Your Help Studying the Embedded Engineering Market
VDC is conducting its annual survey of embedded engineers, and if you are involved in the engineering of embedded systems, this is your chance to influence key embedded solution suppliers. The...

Sampled Data and Frequency Rejection RC Filter Question
Hi, We are sampling a signal at 1kHz (every 1mS) and debouncing it (it has to be "high" or "low" 20 times to fall be debounced ON or OFF), but we are still having problems in our application with...
19
19

USB host controller recomendation
Hi, I need to know which USB host controller chip will work with isochronous USB data transfer
21
21

how to chose the best embedded board?
Hi I'm looking for a so-called embedded board to use in vehicle(bus. I'm confused about bunch of keywords: SBC, Car PC, embedded motherboard, computer on module ,.... which keyword should i use and...
7
7

Free Newsletter & Stock Market Game
Come check out the Stock Market game and get your FREE newsletter http://www.MypennystockZ.com
1
1

visio logic symbols
does anyone know the AND/OR gate in visio. I am able to locate And as well as the OR gate but not the and/or gate combined.
7
7

TFT LCD controller
I need some idea to realize a structure like this: MCU LCD CONTROLLER TFT LCD I'm using a 32 bit MCU (ARM7 or Cortex-M3), supposed to drive external FLASH and SRAM. The TFT LCD has to be a QVGA-sized...
29
29

Free Penny Stocks Newsletter!!!
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter and get the greatest & hottest new penny stock picks
6
6

Best starter/dev board for learning embedded Linux
Hi, what's the best board for learning embedded linux. I'd like a small not-too-expensive board which comes with a manual and examples that takes me step by step from the basics to the advanced level....
4
4

Looking for 2-wire to 100mil header cable
I'm looking for a source of the type of cables you find connecting front panel LEDs to motherboards in PCs. These are two pieces of stranded wire running to a crimped 2-pin, 100mil female connector...
14
14